The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
MoonBUT, I only made it through Big Fish. So tonight, I'll try again. :)
Big Fish was... good. I like Tim Burton. Correction, I love Tim Burton. So this was a near perfect film for me. Everything in it was so pretty. It was just cute.
Colby tells me that Moon is confusing, but I think I'll like it... and I've seen bits & pieces of The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus - my little brother Tucker loves it. He's seen it multiple times, its adorable. I wanted to wait to see this with Cassie because a) we have Heath Ledger Remembrance Days, in which we watch a Heath movie we've never seen before, so we wanted to see this together and b) TOM. WAITS. sigh. we like Tom Waits a lot.
30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17: Something you're looking forward to.
- The semester to be over. I generally dislike the majority of my classes. I think my English class is the only one I have the patience to sit through.
- A trip to New York City with my best friend Breigh sometime in the (near) future.
- The return of Miss Cassie this weekend! I love it when she comes home from college:)
- My NEW Toms to get to my house! (I just found out that I won Michelle's Toms Giveaway. She's the best!) :)))
- Dressing up (as an owl!) at the Tea Room this weekend to hand out candy to cute little trick or treaters :)
- Harry Potter movie marathon with Colby, Blake & Sara!! This is just an idea I had while waiting for Paranormal Activity 2 to start the other night, and I think Blake & Sara are in on the idea too :) Colby, however... haha:)
30 Days of Truth: Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
I hope that I will never have to go to a funeral for one of my brothers.
This is one of my worst fears. My dad lost one of his brothers when he was my age, and I don't know how he handled that, I still don't know how he handles it today. My grandma also lost both of her brothers within a year of each other back when she was in college. It is so sad to hear her say every so often, "I wonder what Jack would be like..."
I love my brothers so much and to have to do something like that.. I don't know if I could.
I am sooo stinking tired! And I have to work today... which is a-ok. I would just like to sleep a little longer... good thing I still have 2 hours before I have to get up! :)
Enjoy your day :)