3. read my bible. (jamie and i should become bible buddies. keep each other in check. ha!)
4. read at least 2 books per month. starting with The Hours.
5. keep a year long art journal. try to do one page a day. or maybe every other day. we’ll see.
8. raise my gpa. since i’ve given up on my ACT score… i’ll try a little harder with the gpa. haha.
9. write the best personal narrative ever on cutting.
10. join a sorority in college! (HECK YES).
11. attempt vegetarianism… again.
14. not cry all the time.
17. eat healthier.
I guess, as it turns out, some of these are hard goals to achieve. Like, joining the sorority? I go to a community college, can't do that. Raise my gpa? I meant that goal for High school, and now... h.s. is over. I *am* going to attempt being a vegetarian again though. My boss has me convinced! :)