Quick snapshots of the weekend.
Monday, June 11, 2012
2. Saturday we went to look at a wedding venue; if you follow me on Instagram, you know a lot about it already. ;) it's absolutely gorgeous, and just the perfect place all around.
3. We ate at Grad School on Saturday. Grad School has the best burgers and fries. I always get the Full Ride!
4. This is where the ceremony will take place, if we choose to get married at the wedding venue we looked at on Saturday. The lady said its the perfect place to hang mason jars and lights. She had me at mason jars.
5. Sunday after church, we went out for a sweet treat at Andy's. I'm not a big ice cream fan (although, Blake makes the argument that it's not ice cream, it's frozen custard.
6. We were greeted this morning by a storm early this morning, and the power was out in my apartment for over an hour! So we trucked on over to Gailey's for breakfast this morning: peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes. So wonderful...so full.
Claire stayed for the weekend. I hadn't seen her since January! We live about 4.5 hours apart, so we don't see each other nearly often enough. Miss you already, Claire!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!