He's so wonderful, I don't know what I'd do without him.
It is officially Monday, and it's been a while since I've done one of these posts, so...
Today is for...
- watching an outrageous amount of television
- hanging out in pajamas all day
- finishing the rest of my "6 to 8" page paper on Sci-Fi/Fantasy books for Children's Lit
- starting on another paper for Children's Lit (this one is on Marc Brown, the author of the Arthur books.. best paper ever)
- hanging out with grandpa. Who turned 63 yesterday!
In other news...
I am currently watching House of Wax for the second time in a row tonight.
Sometimes, I forget how good-bad this movie really is. I first saw it when it came out when I was in 7th grade. I remember seeing it with my friend Kelsey on my family vacation because we were "too cool" to go hang out at the beach. Hahaha. DORKS.
But seriously, this movie is awesome. And Blake has never seen it. We'll be watching it VERY soon. :)
In other news, part two...
I am currently eating Nutella by the spoonful, right out of the jar.
Keepin it classy.