- I miss my boyfriend, even though he's only gone for the night.
- I am semi sad that I'm missing my grandma's birthday party tomorrow.
- I am excited for Easter egg dying festivities tomorrow night with the family.
- Tornado sirens (& hail) and I have never been or ever will be friends.
- I am bored out. of. my. mind.
Last night, I went to Blake's sister in law's ultrasound and got to see little Milo for the first time ever! It was the greatest thing ever. A little creepy. But pretty great. Babies are so amazing! I can't wait for my own. Someday.
Anyways, I was telling Joann (my boss) about it today, when I received a text from Blake that Mandy's water had broke! She's about 30 weeks pregnant, so Milo still has a ways to go. As far as I know, everything is good and Milo is still inside cooking, but still keep them in your thoughts and prayers! :)
Have a good night!
The Antlers - Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out