I wore my Red Velvet dress for the first time yesterday! And... I'll probably wear it again for church on Sunday ;)
Just wanted to pop in and say hello and leave you with a few links to the stuff I've been loving lately!
* SO glad I noticed this post on Michelle's blog... It led me straight to the Early Bright shop and I found bracelets for Breigh & I (we've been searching for the perfect friendship bracelets! I picked this one).
* I stumbled upon a sweet post on MaieDae the other day, and fell in love with these adorable Disney Princess prints by Claire Hummel. So, so cute!!
* I have been in s.u.c.h. a mood to bake lately, and this post on Sunshine & Carousels isn't making it any easier! I have to try these recipes when I move into my new apartment!
* Have you ever read the True Story series on the Yes & Yes blog? So amazing, and so raw. I always look forward to these interviews.
* In case you somehow missed it (and to miss it, you have to be living under a rock), Carly is hosting a giveaway every day on her blog for a few weeks! Hop on over to her blog and enter all of them!
* There have been a plethora of DIY's on Elsie's blog lately, and I'm going crazy over all of them! I need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby for some supplies, and then as soon as I move, I'm getting crafty. Something about fall makes me want to bake and craft all. the. time.
I'm working right now (thank goodness for nap time!), it's a long day (12 hours today, and I worked 13 on Tuesday!), and tomorrow I work again! It's been a long week, but I'm so thankful for this job. I stressed and struggled for nearly 2 months of not having a job, that I'm perfectly fine with working all of these hours!
I hope you're having an awesome Thursday!