- I have three finals next Tuesday. and one on Thursday. ONE. If it wasn't for the one stupid final, I wouldn't even have to go to Springfield that day! Lame sauce.
- I'd normally be very proud of having a C in math, but I need a B to pass. and the only way to achieve this is by getting an 86% on my final. Uh... yikes...
- Lady Gaga on American Idol last night. I told Blake she looked like a gay alien. I think it's a very truthful statement.
- I should be studying for this math final.. but I'd rather blog.
- Blake came over last night! I was so excited to have him back. I missed him a lot!
- Blake also came back bearing gifts (I'm a lucky girl). He bought us a bunch of new records (new Fleet Foxes and James Blake AND Bon Iver!), as well as a prettyyyy new dress that looks absolutely perfect on me (if I may say so, myself).
- his momma got me the shirt I'm wearing in these pictures. I'm sure you're familiar with the show DC Cupcakes on TLC....this shirt is from the shop! Lucky duck Blake got to have a cupcake there!
- This weekend is Miss Elsie's wedding! Yay for the blog/craft world's royal wedding!! I'm excited to go - I've cried at every wedding I've ever been to (including my friend's grandma's wedding), so I'm sure this one will be no different. Bring on the waterworks.
*Breigh is back in the hospital.. she went back last night, this time by ambulance! She joked about it on facebook, so it's good to see she still has her humor. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers, please ♥