30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25: iPod shuffle.
So, here are the first 10 songs that played on my iTunes with shuffle on. All are very good songs:)
1. "Tiny Circle" - Wolf People
2. "Fever Dreaming" - No Age
3. "Live to Tell the Tale" - Passion Pit
4. "The Wolves (Act I & II)" - Bon Iver
5. "Always Where I Need to Be" - The Kooks
6. "Atlas" - Fanfarlo
7. "Take on the World" - Wavves
8. "Always on My Mind" - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
9. "To Be Alone with You" - Sufjan Stevens
10. "Peach, Plum, Pear" - Joanna Newsom
30 Days of Truth: Day 14: a hero that has let you down.
I can't really think of a "hero" that has let me down. I've never really had a hero character in my life.Other than God.. and he's yet to let me down.
In other, more exciting news:
Lil Wayne has been released from jail, yo. I thought about wearing my Lil Wayne shirt in honor of this awesome day. But decided against it. And then, my friend Rolo suggested that everyone skip class in honor of it. I think that is a satisfactory solution to celebrating his release, right? ITS WEEZY BABY. (ok, I'm done being ghetto now)
My favorite "photoshoot" I've ever done, e.v.e.r. was with one of my close friends, Jordan. She lives in Chicago, I'm a month older than her, but she graduated a year before me, and she has a cool boyfriend named Tony. Life is pretty grand when she's around. These photos were taken on December 31, 2008... So almost 2 years ago. Time has flown by. My hair was also ridiculously short 2 years ago.... and I'm cutting it again soon. :) (all photos by Anna Kicker)
Enjoy your lovely day. It is beautiful outside!