Cardigan - Forever 21//Gray v-neck - Charlotte Russe//
Top - Urban Outfitters//
Jeggings - American Eagle//Boots - Steve Madden....and then my camera died.
BUT! I did get quick photos to do a "what's in my bag" post!
My fake Orla Kiely purse! I got this when I was in New York. When we first got to Canal Street, I had full intentions of getting a Chanel but I was having zero luck, then I stumbled upon a smaller version of this, and immediately had my heart set on finding the bigger one! Luckily I found it. Not so lucky: an hour later, I found a woman selling stolen Coach, Chanel and Louis Vuittons. So I got Breigh a Coach purse and called it day.
2. Target wallet ($12!)
3. Cell phone. Because I would die without it. Probably.
4. Entertainment Weekly and Foam.
5. Pencils and magic marker. :)
6. iPod. Sweet, sweet, first generation video iPod. I've had it for 4 years now. It's time to move on...
7. Chapstick. Although, that was technically in my coat pocket. Not my purse.
8. Red nerd glasses from RVA. (part of my Grad gift from Miss Elsie!)
9. A Wrinkle In Time, for my Children's Lit class. Which I did not read & we had a test over. Thank you, Jesus, for making today a group test day.
10. Wet Seal gift card holder, but.. I use it for needle and thread. duh.
11. Photo book! It has maybe like... 3 pictures in it. Ha:)
Okie dokie. I'm all tuckered out. It's been a long day.